Course 2 - Centrifugal Pump Fundamentals
Time & Location
About The Event
This course will cover the basic Hydraulic and Mechanical design aspects of centrifugal pumps with some emphasis on the API 610 standard, hydraulic re-rates and pump testing.
- Definition & Charteristics of a Centrifugal Pump
- Impeller Design and Effects
- Cavitation & Recirculation
- Series & Parallel Operation
- Pump Types & Design Features
- System design & Hydraulic Attributes
- Types of Bearings & Vibration
- API 610 Pump Classification, Design Features & Material of Construction
- Hydraulic Re-Rating of Pumps
- Pump Testing
Order Related Engineering Manager, Sulzer Pumps (U.S.) Inc.
15 years experience in pump mechanical design in North America and Europe, 12 years of that with Sulzer Pumps.
Hydraulic Design Engineer – Advance Engineering, Sulzer Pumps (U.S.) Inc.
Ankur has over 7 years’ experience in the design and analysis of rotating equipment. For the past 5 years he has been involved in the Hydraulic design of Centrifugal pumps for Sulzer.
- Course 2 - Centrifugal Pump$525$5250$0